Friday, February 19, 2010

Weight Watchers

As many of you know, I am a lifetime member of Weight Watchers. I have three months (six with a doctors note) to return to my goal weight after having a baby. If I am not back to goal I have to pay 9.00 a month till I get there.
I started attending my weekly meeting a week and a half ago. The first week I lost 4.6 lbs. This week I hope to lose 1 or 2. I have to eat often and more because I am nursing but things are going well so far. I have about 14 lbs left to lose. I would love to have half of that gone before we have the baby blessing the last Sunday in March.
I love the Weight Watchers plan because it is real. Real food, portions I control and flexible enough to allow treats.
This time at WW is special to me. My three sisters are all attending WW with me in their towns. I get inspired by their progress and I get to share my losses with others who are in the same boat. My parents are also losing weight. I read a couple of blogs of women who are doing it too. I love watching the tv show The Biggest Loser. Seeing others success helps me feel like I can do it.
I would like to be motivational for others. I don't have lots of weight to lose but I have to put forth the same effort for each pound. I have to be inventive with cooking and eating out. I will try to post some things that have helped me lose.
I want to be healthy and feel good. I want the same for you. I don't want anyone I know to have to deal with the consequences of being overweight. The most painful death to hear about is the one that could have been avoided. I want my family around for years to come. Please keep losing so we can all be at family events when we are old and grey. I will bring the soda pop cake and light ice cream.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: