Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I have been remiss in posting about my baby.

Here are some pics in no particular order.


Sara and Brady at snuggle time just before bed.


I cannot get enough of the cute face.


Such a pretty girl.


She likes to scratch her face with her nails that seem to grow out long every day.



We have been working on getting her to smile more. So far Ken has caught some pics of the smile but not me (yet). She also laughs, just not when the video camera comes out.


I am trying to give you a few angles so you can see her expressions. I don't want to forget a minute of this phase.


We think Sara is destined to have daddy's blue eyes. They are such a nice shade of blue.



She also has daddy's coloring.


In the car, Sara looks at this toy hanging from her car seat. She seems so fascinated.

Snuggling with Sebastian.

No comments: