Monday, September 15, 2008

Brady is hilarious...



On Wednesday I needed to go shopping. I took Brady with me and I needed to concentrate so I let him pick out a treat that he could eat while I rang up our stuff. He chose some larger Hershey Kiss things. At the next store we went to he was sitting in the cart and he held two of the kisses in his hands and licked the bottoms of them. He then proceeded to stamp his face with them. Less than 5 minutes later he informs me that on his next birthday I can call him Taco Bdoco. I was instructed not to call him that until then. Last year he wanted me to call him Tottis Sil Lettuce. I do not know why he is like this but it sure is funny.

1 comment:

Sara said...

That is hysterical! Brady is the funniest little kid. I think he will always dance to the beat of his own drum. And I think that is really cool as long as Taco Bdoco uses his powers for good!