Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Done!



Yesterday I finished reading the book of Mormon. 531 pages read in 16 days. Today I did two sessions at the temple for our Stake Temple Day. It was good to feel closer to the Lord in his holy temple. Ken and I ran into his attorney while we were there in the evening. He is a really nice guy and gave us some advice on our current child support/unemployed situation.

This past Sunday was Fast Sunday and I appreciated the opportunity to add something more to my prayers for our family's situation. I had a deal with MaKayla that I would bear my testimony the day she got up the nerve to bear hers. Sunday was the day. We both went up and Sebastian came up too. It was a great day. I also had the opportunity to visit the Young Women and be a guest teacher for my old class the 12-14 year old girls. I sure miss working with them and it was nice to teach for a change.

No comments: