Saturday, November 29, 2008

Julie - You are the Best!




I hope your birthday cake looked as good as this one! I spoke to you briefly on the phone yesterday to wish you Happy Birthday. You were gonna call me back... :) It is fine, I can call you on another day when you are less busy.

I want to take this opportunity to tell you how much I love you. You are the best older sister a girl could have. You have always set the example of how I should live my life. I admire your strength and fortitude. You have had to endure some tough things in your life and lately things seem harder than ever. I wish that you could have everything that you ever wanted. I hope that in the next year of your life you are able to see beyond the mountain in front of you. There is an amazing view after the hard climb over. I know that it seems impossible from where you stand now, but you are so strong. You can move from the crazy work and the heartache that seems unbearable. You will move on to a new place in your life and it is going to be great! I love you tons and I am wishing the very best to you in the next year of your life. There is so much possibility and you will amaze yourself with what you can do! Thank you for always being there for me, you give such great advice.

There was an old sitcom episode where the character set out to have the year all about them. Let this be the YEAR OF JULIE! Make it count because you will never have another one like it.

Happy Birthday,
Love,
Cindy

No comments: