Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day Part 1




A couple of weeks ago my family and I were invited to two different White Elephant Parties. Ken dreads these because he said he always comes home with junk. I love them. The first party we went to Ken scored this cool "immunity idol" knife. I got the Reindeer Poo (whoppers). The second party Ken and I both got HUGE size chocolate bars and the kids all got something that they liked. It was fun at both parties.

Most people I talked to wanted to know what to bring to these things. I will tell you some of the things that showed up at the parties we went to so next time you get roped into going you know just what to wrap.

2 live gold fish swimming in a mason jar with a bottle of tartar sauce and a fork.
2 plastic ice cream bowls and a scoop in a hideous bag
a water filter system and an extra filter
an old Shirley Temple VHS tape
a flu test
Love Darts game for your spouse
BBQ set (fun in the dead of winter)
2 HUGE stuffed animals
a set of coasters
1 large can of baked beans and an air freshener
a Toiletry Kit
an iTunes gift card
VHS learn to read tapes
free stuff with company logos on it
extra diapers
a puzzle that has been opened
an exercise band

These were all fun gifts that I saw. So next time you get the White Elephant invite come to my blog and look over what others have done and hopefully you come home with something fun.

No comments: