Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day Part 2






Merry Christmas All!

We have had a great day filled with presents and Asian food. Why Asian food you ask? Because we had traditional Christmas dinner last night at Ken's parents house. We loved it but wanted something different so we got an assortment of dishes and prepared them including: lettuce wraps, yakitori chicken, Kung Pao Chicken, Sesame Ginger Chicken, Pad Thai Noodles, Spicy Peanut Noodles, Pork and Seeds and Pumpkin Pie. Ok the pie wasn't Asian but we didn't have pie for dessert last night and we need pie for Christmas.

Santa was very generous with us this Christmas and we all had lots to open. Ken said he didn't know what to get me. He said I am picky (really?). We went to Target together and I put several things I liked into the cart. I told him I would walk away and he could choose things from the basket and I would be surprised and he wouldn't have to guess. He just bought it all. No complaints here, I loved all of it :)

I think I surprised Ken with a few things and the kids had enough presents that they didn't know that we have been on a Christmas Diet this year. We spent less overall than in years past.

I think a good time was had by all. I have enjoyed talking on the phone with many of you and I hope that you have had a very merry Christmas. Best wishes to all of us in the New Year. Hopefully we will be in better economic times next Christmas. We love and miss our extended family and wish them all the best. We would love to see you in the next year. Who knows what 2009 will hold for our families.

Much Love, Cindy

2 comments:

Sara said...

LOVE the pictures! Brady face is hysterical. Your hair looks cute too!

Sandi said...

Yes, your hair does look nice & so does your smile. Looking forward to your next post...