Friday, February 13, 2009

Brady's Haircut - Multiple post day

Brady watches others play Guitar Hero. The characters on that game are all rock stars with extreme hairdos. Brady needed a haircut recently and we went to the mall. He told me and the stylist that he wanted his hair to stand up in the middle like a mohawk. I convinced him that it was called a fauxhawk. The stylist began to cut and asked Brady at the end if that was what he wanted. He said no, that he wanted less hair on the sides. I think he wanted the real mohawk. Since we don't go for extreme hair at our house, Brady settled for hair on the sides and a spiky top. He is so cute!

2 comments:

Sara said...

AWESOME hair Brady! Rock on little Dude!

JR said...

Wow has he gotten big! I found you!! hey check out my blog and lets reconnect! jrmckee.blogspot.com