Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Brady Loves Soccer

Last Friday Ken and I took Brady to the park.  As we were walking home Brady spotted some cones and ran around them.  Then a soccer ball bounced out to him and he kicked it back to the kids that were playing with it.  He kicked really well and seemed to have fun kicking the ball over.  A guy walked up to Ken and I and asked if Brady wanted to join a soccer team.  We had just been discussing that when he mentioned it.  We stayed at the park another hour while Brady practiced with the team.  The first game was the next morning.  I got some cleats, shin guards and socks before the game and Brady is now on the team.  

Brady was wearing jersey number 8 but he will get his own jersey soon.  He loved it.  Brady is not shy of the ball and seemed able and willing to kick it anytime it came his way.  

Brady practicing with the coach, learning to kick into the goal.

2 comments:

Sandi said...

Go Brady!!!

Sara said...

Woohoo Brady! I have discovered that soccer is an awesome sport for kids. Very easy to understand and they get to have lots of fun! I wish I could come to a game!