Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Couponing Deals of the Day - Third Post Today



I am getting good at this coupon thing:

I went today to use my double coupons (they double any coupon) because they expired today.  I read up on the websites I use and discovered the deals that were to be had.  We needed toilet paper (I had previously bought Scott one-ply and we have discovered that that brand of TP ought to be reserved for people in prison).  Today I made up for it by getting 2 -12 packs of Cottonelle.  The Scott package you see in the picture is paper towels.  The soup, deodorant, granola bars, mustard, gatorade and juice were all free except tax.  The lotion was $1.74 and I had $1.00 off coupons making that .74 cents plus tax.  The TP and paper towels were on sale if you spend $20.00 on them you get a $5.00 coupon to used on your next shopping trip.


I spent a grand total of $20.92 ($2.13 tax)  for all my loot, plus I still have a $5.00 coupon for next time.





2 comments:

Sandi said...

I'm really impresssed by your budgeting/couponing skills. It shows in many areas of your life.

Sara said...

That is AMAZING! You need to post what it would have cost for all that stuff without all the coupons!