Thursday, August 6, 2009

New Baby

On June 3, 2009 Ken and I found out that we are expecting! I have had my share of morning sickness but I am feeling much better now. About 2 weeks ago I had my first ultrasound visit. Here are some pictures:
Our baby will be born the end of January.


This picture is of the tiny feet, crossed at the ankles

We may be able to find out if we are having a boy or girl in about 5 more weeks. I am feeling fine now except I am extremely tired, I sleep at night but sometimes it is not enough and I have to nap during the day. I do not crave anything in particular but I eat plenty. One surprise: I do not want chocolate. I love chocolate but it appears this baby is not a fan.

I have another appointment on the 20th and I hope to hear the heartbeat again. I think I feel some flutters but nothing strong yet.

Some have wondered why I wanted another baby when I have 4 children to raise. The thing to remember is that I have only gotten to have one baby so far. Every other week when the three older kids are with their mom I have one lonely child. That, and I can't shake the feeling that there is someone missing at our home. We are excited to meet our tiny stranger :)


No comments: