Monday, August 31, 2009

OSMR - 2nd Post of the day (go me!)

In my family we have an inside joke about two duck hunters deciding whether or not they see ducks.

I think it goes like this:

Look Ducks.

M R Not

O S M R

C M Wangs?

O! M R.

M R Ducks

Anyway, for my birthday a couple of years ago Ken got me a subscription to a cooking magazine (cause I like to cook not cause I can't). That magazine went under so they sent me a replacement magazine to fulfill my subscription. The magazine is called Looking Back and it is for the 65 + folks out there. They do have a small recipe section and I look at it. There was an article with a new joke in it. I was excited to share it:

Waiter: What will you have, sir?
Barney: FUNEX?
Waiter: SVFX.
Barney: FUNEM?
Waiter: SVFM.
Barney: OKMNX.

It was a comic called Barney Google that I have never heard of before that was reprinted in this magazine. All credit to whomever wrote that comic strip. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Sara said...

I read your joke yesterday right before I went to bed. I didn't get it. I wasn't sure if I was suppose to read the letters together to make a word or say each letter. I called Shawn over to see if he could get what I could not. He could not understand it either. We wrote it off to being tired and went to bed. After laying in bed for about 15 minutes I suddenly got the joke! I think it confused me because you sepperated the letters in the OSMR joke but they were together in the waiter joke so it took me longer to figure it out. Anyway, HA HA!